The GreenBroz 215 Standard Dry Trimmer can gently process 2-4 pounds of material per hour. Our patented design allows for the gentle rolling of the flower and a trim that allows the material to maintain its curves and unique shape throughout the trimming process. Additionally, the 215 Dry Trimmer is gentle on the trim, allowing you to turn your trim into profits when you are done!
The GreenBroz 215 Standard Dry Trimmer was designed to closely mimic the act of hand trimming your harvest while at the same time increasing the consistency and efficiency of your harvest process.
While the 215 Standard Dry Trimmer was primarily designed to be gentle and quiet, the 2-4Lbs. per hour capacity allows you to trim your flower as quick as anyone in the game.
Whisper if you want. Or play music while you harvest. It’s all possible with the 215 Standard Dry Trimmer as our 25-watt conveyor motor produces minimal noise. No vacuums or large attachments needed.
Highlighted Features Include:
- 2-4 Pounds Per Hour
- 30-Minute Timer
- Stainless Steel Blades
- Forward/Reverse Switch
- Adjustable Brush Arm
- Trim Tray
- Housing is made out of HDPE, which is the same material as cutting boards
- Motor is whisper quiet and only uses 25 watts of power.
- Blade rotates at 20 revolutions a minute
- Speed: 20 RPM
- One year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Cleans up in 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stand Sold Separately.
Product Preparation & Processing Recommendations
The GreenBroz Dry Trimmers are intended for the trimming of DRY material.
Using wet material will cause excessive residue on the blades and cutting chamber, and will provide less than optimal results.
Use these simple steps to evaluate your product prior to processing:
- All the stems should snap when bent.
- Leaves should be brittle enough to break off when you run a finger along the bud from the top towards the bottom.
- If using a moisture meter, the inside of your flower should read 7%-8%. Outside leaves should read 5%-6%. This is the ‘sweet spot’ (meaning you are retaining optimum moisture inside the bud but the outside leaves are dry).