A tough, ergonomic design provides comfortable use when cutting stems and branches up to 5/8″ diameter.
This dependable pruner features a durable, ergonomic design with an angled cutting head that helps reduce wrist fatigue. A fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, a low-friction coating helps the blade resist rust and makes cutting easier, and the handle includes non-slip grips.
- Ideal for cutting stems and light branches
- Angled cutting head reduces wrist fatigue
- Easy to prune at awkward angles
- Fully hardened precision-ground steel blade
- Low-friction coating helps prevents the blade from gumming up with sap/debris
- Non-slip grips
- Bypass blade style
- Maximum cutting capacity: 5/8″ dia.
- Lifetime warranty
- Easy-open lock